Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bettina Hippie


Know what happens when you let a 4yr old pick out your nail color? You get the brightest, sparkliest orange he could find. Bettina Hippie was the color he picked for me. This color is from the Bettina Disco collection. I really love this whole collection. What I didn't care for was the four coats this took to be somewhat opaque. Even at four coats it still wore really well. Took a few days before it started to chip. The above photo is in full sun and the bottom photos are in the shade.



I'm really starting to love Bettina. I may have to do another order from them soon.

Take care,
Sara

1 comment:

  1. Bettina is one of my top fave brands-I now have 53 of them! Try layering these disco colors over black like on Let them have polish's blog

    ReplyDelete