Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nicole by OPI It's All About the Glam

sun

So I don't watch the Kardashians or really know much about them but I do know a great nail polish color when I see it. NOPI It's All About the Glam is a shimmery white. I love white nails, especially when they have some shimmer to them. This is four coats and I still have a little VNL that is much more apparent in the pictures than in real life. I think next time I will put a coat or two of plain white polish down first then this one. You can really see the shimmer in the shade pictures. In the sun it just kinda looks like plain white. In the shade you can also see how badly I suck at clean up of shimmery or glittery colors. Honestly I usually just clean off the glitter in the shower.

sun


shade


shade

There is one other color from this collection I'm considering. The black/grey glitter one. Don't know the name. I don't know though. I have several like that already. Did you get any of the Kardashian colors?

Thanks for reading,
Sara

PS* Just wanted to say that I appreciate all the comments left on my blog. For some reason blogger won't let me comment in Firefox or IE. So the only time I can comment on my blog or someone else's is from my phone. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go blind trying to see things on my phone :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this color, hadn't even considered it until now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realise this is about a month late haha sorry!

    I can't post in FF or IE either! I have to use Opera for blogging. It's actually weirdly handy (and/or very obsessive, I suppose) to have an entire browser on your computer dedicated to nails and blogging! Try it out! :)
    <3Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Oreo! I will check it out right away. I would love to be able to comment from somewhere other than my phone.

    ReplyDelete