Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Color Club Holiday Splendor



Today I have the awesome Color Club Holiday Splendor from the Beyond the Mistletoe collection. I decided to go ahead and layer it over black. I love the way this looks. My oldest son was also impressed. He made me promise to wear it again soon when I had to take it off after an unfortunate chipping incident at work. Holiday Splendor has some holo glitter in it that my poor camera was trying so hard to capture. Didn't work so well. Take my word for it, this polish is gorgeous.

Again due to sucko weather these photos were taken inside, next to the window.


Hope you're all having a wonderful day!
Sara

4 comments:

  1. Love the colour looks nice layered over black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks great layered over black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Спа шоп, Venko, Kes laser, New face beauty, Укр мед гарант. В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить подставки и пуфики на кресла?

    ReplyDelete