Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's Twins!



It's twins on my nails! I have been wanting some of the Essence Nail Art Twins forever but as we all know they were never available in the US. Luckily I met a lovely lady in the Netherlands through a facebook group that was kind enough to hunt these down and send them to me. Today I'll be showing you Bella and Edward. I also recieved Chuck and Blair that I will show you later. The formula on Bella was awesome. Two easy coats. Bella is super close to one of my all time favorites, China Glaze Custom Kicks. The only real difference is CK has a golden shimmer in it. Edward is the sparkly, glitter top coat. I put two layers on just to make sure everything was covered. Take a look at the pictures. This color plus the glitter tends to freak my camera out a bit, sorry.



This combo is so much fun and it wore like iron. Do you have any twins?

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment