Monday, June 18, 2012

Zoya Annie & Cult Nails Captivated

Sun

Hello!  Todays manicure was picked out by my 9 year old son.  He selected Zoya Annie with an accent nail of Cult Nails Captivated.  He also insisted that the accent be on my pointer finger.  I love, love these polishes together.  This is two coats of Zoya Annie, a gorgeous orange red.  Perfect formula like usual.  They I put on coat of Captivated on my accent nail.  These just compliment each other so well.  I should let my son pick my colors more often.

Shade


Cult Nails Captivated has a dupe that is made by Icing.  I have one brand new bottle of Icing Tiger's Blood that I would like to give away to one of my readers.  Just drop me a comment on this post and let me know what your favorite Cult Nails polish is.  If you have a favorite Icing polish I'd love to hear that too.  Be sure to leave me your email so I can contact you if you win.  If you aren't comfortable leaving your email in the comments go ahead and email me your info.  Giveaway will run for one week.  Good luck and I'll talk with you soon.

Sara

6 comments:

  1. Pretty. I love the Cult nails as an accent nail. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't own any Cult Nails polish! But I'd love to get my hands on Toxic Seaweed. I don't own any Icing polishes either (haha), but I do own Claire's Candy Shop and I loveeee that!

    email: loverlyxo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own any cult nails, sadly :( or icing haha. But from the swatches you've done, I am in love with Icing Glitz and Glam, and obviously Clairvoyant. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful combination! I actually have both the Cult and Icing versions in my stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how Annie compares to Myrta. Obviously the finishes are different, but I wonder if the base colour is close.

    Thank you for the giveaway! My favorite Cult Nails is probably My Kind of Cool Aid, and I guarantee I will have a different answer for you tomorrow! LOL! My email is jenwalker.sky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete