Friday, May 31, 2013

Zoya Amy

Sun

Good afternoon lovlies!  Quick post for you today as I'm busy stressing out over my husbands car not starting yesterday.  This is Zoya Amy from their new summer collection.  This is a great bright orange filled with gold shimmer.  I love a good foil finish.  After glass fleck finishes, foil is my next favorite.  Honestly these are very glass fleck like.  This is two coats of Amy and topcoat.  It has a good formula just like you'd expect from Zoya.

Shade
Amy is bright, colorful and sparkly.  Perfect for summer.  I don't own another polish that looks like this.  China Glaze Riveting is probably the closest.  Are you an orange wearer or is it just not for you?

Have a great day!

Sara

*I'm very proud of the restraint I showed in waiting to pick this up from Zoya's Earth Day sale using Mr. MLiP's money of course.*

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I am an orange lover. So, this will probably be added to my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! I love these kinds of polishes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oranges aren't my favorite but this one's where it's at. I mean, who can resist a Zoya foil in any color? Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete