Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Essie Naughty Nautical and Sunday Funday

Essie Naughty Nautical  Sunday Funday
Sun
Hello everyone!!  Today I have two polishes from the new Essie summer collection that were just made to wear together.  Naughty Nautical is a gorgeous teal with shimmer and Sunday Funday is a great coral with shimmer as well.  I love them both but we all know how I feel about teals so it's definitely my favorite.  The formula on both polishes was really good actually.  Naughty Nautical was almost perfect in one coat.  This mani is two coats with topcoat.  I used my dotting tool to add dots with Naughty to my Sunday Funday accent nail.

Shade
So have you picked up any from this collection yet?  I kinda still want the greenish yellowish one but I know that's not my kinda color.  Since I love teals so much I'd love to know, what is your all time favorite teal polish?  I don't know that I can even answer that question haha.

Until next time my lovelies...

Sara

*I stalked two different Targets for over a week to find these polishes.  Then when I found them Mr. MLiP told me I had to wait to buy them.  Sad times for sure.*

9 comments:

  1. I love this colour combination :) It's really pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish
    ps. check out my handmade nail polish - Beyond the Nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the green, teal, and magenta from this collection and I love them. I was really impressed with this collection and I'm trying to resist picking up Sunday Funday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday Funday is worth picking up for sure. Thank for commenting.

      Delete
  3. Love the colors you paired together here! Both are lovely shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these two together, and that little dot design too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was going to dot the whole finger but decided to be lazy haha.

      Delete
  5. HAHAHAHA! You were not kidding! Great minds do think alike! I love how you added the dots on though. Gives it that last little "something"

    ReplyDelete