Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Generic Halloween Nails


Hi everyone!  I have a super generic Halloween mani that I wore last week.  This is Julep Cleopatra, a wax finish black, and Julie G Tangerine Dream, an orange texture finish.  The formula on Cleopatra was actually really good.  I had been expecting a pain after reading some blogs but mine was even in two coats.   Tangerine Dream took three coats to not have VNL.


This was my first time wearing a texture polish on a full nail and I have to say it weirds me out.  I can't stop touching it.  Both polishes wore really well.  I was surprised by how well.  I hope you all have a fabulous Halloween.  If work tomorrow doesn't ruin my current mani, I'll be sure to show it to you even if it's after the holiday.

Until next time...

Sara


5 comments:

  1. I'm wearin' that same Julie G orange as well...on one nail anyway.. (Orange not my fave). I also did generic Halloween mani...Zoya Dahlia (black) and Carter (purple) PixieDusts....and other accent color Zoya Apple green, the only non texture...I don't have any in that bright Halloween green....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny because I could sport the exact same look and be all, "look how WILD AND CRAYZAY I'm getting for Halloween! Not only am I wearing two different colors, I'm wearing...wait for it... Two different textures. WHOA." The point is, I think it looks fab! And i have to agree about the texture wierding me out, too. I love how long they wear but when the texture starts to dull it drives me insane >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, Tangerine Dream looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of the Julie G polishes, hard to get them in the UK though. New follower x

    ReplyDelete