Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGLove

*Purchased by me*


Hey all!  Do you ever have obsessions with certain brands?  Lately I have been obsessed with Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquers.  I mean like totally obsessed.  Today I have BEGLove, a group custom, and an accent nail of Love Makes You Do the Wacky.  Both had super smooth and easy to apply formulas.  BEGLove is almost a one coater.  I used two coats plus topcoat on all nails.


BEGL is having a restock this weekend of some fan favorites including Wacky and Sordid End, my favorite polish of the year so far.  I showed you Sordid End here.  You should go look at it again.  Most of these polishes haven't been available for a while.  Click here to get the info from BEGL's facebook page and here for the shop.

Until next time...

Sara

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty pairing together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like really pretty holos and they go well together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the lovely post and share! :D Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....I love this group custom! Where can i get it?

    ReplyDelete