Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Sordid End

Sun

Hey everyone!  I debated for a bit wether or not to post this polish.  This may be my new favorite polish.  It's a recently released polish from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer but it's sold out and is not going to be restocked.  In the end I decided to post it because I'm just so dang excited about it.  Plus maybe down the road someone will see it on a blog sale and want to know what it looks like.

This gorgeous polish is Sordid End, an almost periwinkle blue/purple color with a teal shift.  Oh my you could just knock me over when I put this on.  The teal shimmer is noticeable in many different lighting situations.  I used two coats plus topcoat.  The formula was super easy to use and control.  I read on a lot of blogs that people used three coats but I found it to be perfectly opaque in two coats.  My accent nail is Newly Impassioned Soul, from the same collection as Sordid End.  This is three coats plus topcoat.  You can still see a bit of visible nail line but I've decided that my vnl is just super easy to see.

Sun

Sun

Shade
 More photos than normal but I'm seriously just in love.  This was the best polish my husbands money has bought me in a long time haha.  If you guys want to check out other Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer polishes click here for the store and here for the facebook page.

Until next time my lovely readers...

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty colors! Love the glow both of these have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue is gorgeous! I could stare at the shimmer all day.

    ReplyDelete