Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer 2000 Years


Hello!  Today I have a fun layering of two polishes from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquers.  You all know this is one of my favorite indie brands.  I started with a base color of Sewing Shadows, a gorgeous light blue.  It was on the thicker side and but I couldn't tell if it was because my fingers were freezing while I was painting them or if the polish actually needed to be thinned.  So I just went with it and I will check it again later when I'm not so dang cold.  Then I added one coat of 2000 Years to finish it of.  The glitter payoff was fantastic.  It was very even in application and smoothed out with top coat.



Super quick post for you guys today but I appreciate you stopping by to take a look.  The Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer shop is closed right now but you can give her a like on facebook to keep an eye on reopening dates.  There's a new collection coming up very soon and from what I've seen on some other blogs it looks great!

Have a great day!

Sara

5 comments:

  1. Such a nice blue that is. Love the glitter you layered on top of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great layering. I really like both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been awarded a Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out on my blog http://jeannescreativityspot.blogspot.com/2015/01/ive-been-awarded-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete