Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Zoya Giovanna



Hello everyone!!  I'm excited for today's post because it's been forever since I successfully stamped a full nail design.  Now by no means is this perfect but it's pretty dang good for me.  I started with two coats of Zoya Giovanna, an amazing metallic green.  Honestly it was the only color from their fall collection that I was interested in.  It's gorgeous all on its own.  Next I stamped the bubble image from my Mash plate 43 using Zoya Trixie.  I've tried to stamp with Trixie in the past with terrible results but the planets must have been aligned for me because it worked great.  I wanted to wear this mani forever but sadly I had to do the dishes and half of a nail peeled off.  That's weird for me.  I don't usually have issues like that.

Here's a sun picture and then a shade picture of Giovanna on her own.  So pretty!  I did have green fingers when I took it off.  My nails weren't stained but the skin around them was all messed up.  Washed off in the shower though.



Giovanna is seriously a gorgeous color with an awesome formula.  You should all run out and buy it right now.  I'll talk with you all soon.  Until then have a fantastic day!

Sara

13 comments:

  1. Wow Giovanna is gorgeous! But what's even better is your stamping over the top of it... this looks amazing! I love the stamping pattern you used, and the silver compliments the green very well. Nice job =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color! Love the stamping you did on top! Really complemented the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color! I'm really excited about this one. Perfect stamping, girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty!!! I am dying to start using stamps for my nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely give it a go. It's lots of fun.

      Delete
  5. Love it! One day I'll get to the full nail stamp level.. still working on perfecting the stamping of one design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still don't always get it right. Good luck!

      Delete
  6. Lovely! It's been ages since I made the time for stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is the one downside for sure. It takes a good chunk of time.

      Delete