Thursday, April 2, 2015

China Glaze Let The Beat Drop

china glaze let the beat drop treble maker swatch
China Glaze Let The Beat Drop


Hello!  Today I have two polishes from the new China Glaze summer collection.  I picked up all three glitters and two of the creams from this collection.  I started with Treble Maker, a gorgeous green.  It went on in two coats and was smooth and opaque.  I added one coat of Let the Beat Drop.  It has nice coverage with just one coat.  Here's where my confusion started.  I just assumed the glitters were opaque so when it looked like I had purple glitter on my nails I was stumped.  You can see the bottle is orange and two shade of pink (I believe).  My nails clearly have what looks like purple glitter.  So I guess the glitters are actually a bit translucent and change with the base color.  Pretty interesting!

china glaze let the beat drop treble maker swatch
China Glaze Let the Beat Drop

Summer collections are always my favorite.  What do you like best?  Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Love that China Glaze came up with their own neon glitters in this collection. This one is so pretty! I kind of want some now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing. I got the glitters from this set too :-D

    ReplyDelete