Thursday, September 24, 2015

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Look At These A$$holes

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Look at These A$$holes
Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Look at These A$$holes


Hey guys!  I have a mani to show you today that I am downright obsessed with.  I'm still wearing it right now and don't intend to take it off any time soon.  This is Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer (BEGL) Look at These A$$holes.  It's a gorgeous pinky/orange/coral color.  When I got the bottle it looked really pink and I'm not a huge pink lover but once I put it on I got this crazy neon orange.  So much love for this one!  I added a quick gradient using BEGL Siren's a Special Snowflake for some extra sparkle.


Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Look at These A$$holes
Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Look at These A$$holes


Okay so this polish is still available in the BEGL shop but heads up, Julie says it is light sensitive and should be stored in a dark place.  There is a chance that it may fade if left in bright situations.  It had several warning stickers on it and came in a cute black bag.  Best part is the price was reduced because of the fading possibility so it's a killer deal.  Mine lives in a helmer so I'm sure it will be fine.

I hope you guys liked this one.  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

Sara 

3 comments: