Friday, January 13, 2012

Color Club Blue-topia and some Finger Paints flakies

Good morning!
Apparently it's flaky week here at My Life in Polish and no one told me. As I was writing this up I realized all my posts this week have featured flakies. Seems like they are so much easier to get all of a sudden. Anyway, Color Club Blue-topia is an awsome blue polish. It went on in two easy coats. Sorry I don't have pictures of it by itself because I did my nails at night. On top of Blue-topia I layered one coat of Finger Paints Motley and Flecked. Now this wasn't my idea but when I saw in on facebook I knew I had to try it out.

Check out this awesomeness!





I'm so in love with this! I can't wait to try these same two flakies over a green. Maybe Artsy, Crafty from the same Color Club collection. Have you tried any of the FP flakies yet? What do you think?

Until next time,
Sara

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love it!
    I've given you the Kreativ Blogger Award! Check it out: http://geekyowl.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo, pretty . . . . *stares transfixed*

    ReplyDelete