Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cult Nails Toxic Seaweed



Today I have the gorgeous Cult Nails Toxic Seaweed. I'm so happy to have this polish. When trying to decide what color to layer TS over I really wanted something that would keep it as close to the bottle color as possible. I have nail wheels that I try different combinations out on. To go with this I have a notebook that I write down all the combos in so I won't forget what they are. I can't be the only one doing this right? Okay maybe I am. So I tried Toxic Seaweed over Sinful Colors Kissy, Cult Nails Let Me Fly and Finger Paints Scenery Greenery. The Finger Paints got me closest to the bottle color on TS. It did look really neat over Kissy as well. Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think. This is two coats of Scenery Greenery and two coats of Toxic Seaweed.

By the way, if you see anything that looks kinda foggy or blue on my nails it's because I dropped my bottle of Butter London Victoriana on the patio. I didn't realize it was on my nails until half way though taking pictures. I very carefully used some remover to clean it off and reapplied topcoat to save my mani.


shade

Do you see all those pretty coppery flakies in there? Love love love! Maria of Cult Nails mentioned that Toxic Seaweed may be limited edition due to trouble sourcing ingredients so head over and check it out soon.

Have a great Saturday!
Sara

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I saw it on the site yesterday and was at odds with myself with whether I really liked it or not. Seeing it on, I REALLY like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! You definitely need Toxic Seaweed :)

      Delete
  2. Wow it really it so pretty! Your swatches are perfect!

    ReplyDelete