Monday, February 20, 2012

Julep Marisa and Oscar



Good Monday morning my lovely readers. Just wanted to say a quick hi to all my new followers. I'm glad you're here. Today's color is a beautiful blue, Julep Marisa. Julep can be kinda hit or miss for my but I am totally in love with this color. This is two coats of Marisa and one coat of Oscar for an accent nail. While I love Marisa, Oscar is not for me. It's going in the swap pile.


shade

Such a pretty blue. I love blue polishes. What is your favorite blue polish? I am loving China Glaze Frostbite right now. Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already.

Talk to you soon,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. I am usually not a gold person at all, but did get Oscar in my maven box so tried it out. I was surprised by how much I liked it and how well it wore. I used it as a "French" tip over an ulta mini I got with no name I could find.. I think Oscar looks great with the blue you used
    Jww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Isn't it nice when we are surprised by a polish that we didn't think we would like?

      Delete