Monday, May 28, 2012

Essie Mojito Madness



Hi Everyone and Happy Tuesday!  Today I have the brand new Essie Mojito Madness.  This is just the coolest green polish.  The formula was pretty good.  The pictures are two coats of MM with no topcoat.  I know I usually have topcoat on but I added CND Ice Blue Shimmer to this shortly after these photos.  Unfortunately I have no photos of the mani with shimmer.  Oops, sorry!  This polish wore really well for me.  


So do you plan to get any of the new summer Essie collection?  I'm still debating on the orange.  Talk with you soon.

Sara

10 comments:

  1. Yet again, Essie makes a beautiful shade!! Might have to go purchase when I have some money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've confirmed that this is the only one I need from this collection. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is definitely the stand out from the collection.

      Delete
  3. I need to get this green, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone should own this green! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I *almost* bought this at Target yesterday, but I thought the dog would appreciate his food more! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, I ended up buying all of the summer ones. I started with the blue and the green and then went back for the pink and the orange, then figured I might as well pick up the other two so they wouldn't feel slighted. :)

    ReplyDelete