Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Julep Fina and Sarah

Sun

Hi everyone!  I said on facebook yesterday that I'd have a post up by Wednesday and lookie, lookie, it's Tuesday night.  I'm so proud of myself, just kidding!  Today I have two Julep polishes for your viewing pleasure.  Julep Fina is a blueish/silverish metallic.  It went on pretty smooth but messy.  I had a ton of clean-up.  This is two coats.  A more careful person could probably get away with one.  My accent nail is Julep Sarah.  Sarah is a pinkish red jelly glitter.  Downside is this is four coats.  It needs to be layered for me to fully love it.  It did dry really fast considering how many coats it is.

Sun.  Look at all that shine.

Shade
I don't know that Fina will ever be my favorite polish but I do like it.  I think it will work really well for stamping plus it would look really cool with a black lace design stamped over it.  Do you have a favorite Julep polish?  Mine is probably Robin right now.

Have a great day!
Sara

2 comments:

  1. I don't have very many Juleps, but I really love Julep America for holidays. Julep Kate has a pretty good formula, and I like the name. :)

    ReplyDelete