Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Orly Syncro


Sun

Good morning!  First of all I'm sorry that I missed pink day in the Rainbow Favorites challenge.  I had on Zoya Alegra which is my second favorite pink, China Glaze 108 Degrees is my favorite.  I just got so busy and didn't take pictures.  Anyway, today I have Orly Synchro from the brand new Orly Electronica collection.  This is a really cool reddish, orangish, pinkish color with a blue flash.  I truly own nothing like it.  This is three coats.  The formula on mine was well behaved but seemed a little thick.  It needed the three coats to be opaque.

Shade

I don't think my photos did this polish justice.  It really is a cool color.  I picked up the other colors in the collection as well.  I will try to get them up for you this week.  Have a great day!

Sara

4 comments:

  1. This polish confuses me--every swatch I've seen looks different, so I had to buy it so I could see for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do all look different. I tend to like the weird and unusual thought.

      Delete
  2. Loved your blog and your Syncro!
    Come and visit me when you can! I'm also a mom, a wife, and a polish addicted.

    Love,

    Marcelle

    Crazy 'Bout Nails Blog
    http://crazyboutnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete