Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Let's Go Crazy


Hey all!  Happy Tuesday night!  I love Prince.  I remember my mom listening to Prince when I was a kid and I love listening to it now as an adult.  So I had to have Deborah Lippmann Let's Go Crazy.  I'm not usually a huge purple fan but this is such a cool color.  Let's Go Crazy is a deep, dark purple jelly with multi colored glitter in it.  This is two coats over one coat of Zoya Mira.  I know this can be worn alone but I like the look of it over a purple cream a bit better.  The formula was exactly what you'd expect from a Lippmann glitter, easy peasy.  I found this to be pretty smooth for a glitter but I did put a layer of Gelous over it before my quick dry topcoat because I knew it would help my mani last through two nights at work.


Removal was hard but definitely not the worst I've ever had to take off (cough, Floam, cough).  My favorite DL is Mermaid's Dream but this is a really close second.  What is your favorite Lippmann polish?  Have a great evening!  I'll talk with you soon.

Sara

1 comment:

  1. I keep going back and forth as to whether I want this. Your swatch makes me want it. Others have made me not want it... I don't own any DL's...YET!

    ReplyDelete