Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Zach and Kelly


Hey guys!  Today I have some silly fun to show you.  A while back Wet n Wild did a Saved by the Bell collection.  I loved that show so much!  I never found a full display but I did manage to snag Chick Magnet Zack, the teal.  You all know how much I love teal and this one is no exception.  Two coats and it was perfect.  My accent nail is Pom Pom Kelly.  I was never able to find Kelly but a lovely polish friend sent it to me.  Kelly took three coats and still wasn't great.  The formula is typical of neons.  I decided to add a heart using Zack and my Nail Vinyls.  I kinda made a big old mess out of it all.  Then to make matters worse I thought it was dry enough but when I put on my workout pants I squished the accent nail all up.  Oh well, it's still a fun mani.


 I hope you enjoyed today's goofy mani.  Have a great day!

Until next time...

Sara


2 comments:

  1. Love the cute heart accent! Nice combination together too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little heart is so pretty and I like the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete