Tuesday, September 25, 2012

China Glaze Immortal & Make a Spectacle


Hi everyone!  Quick post for you today.  Since I first saw the China Glaze Halloween collection photos I knew I needed to have Immortal and Make a Spectacle.  I suck at waiting though so my friend Janelle from Heartfully, Janelle was kind enough to hunt them down for me at a local supply store.  Immortal is a cool gray with some multi colored shimmer in it.  The colored shimmer is hard to see but it gives the polish some nice depth.  Make a Spectacle is a cool glitter kind of like Snowglobe but colored similarly to Luxe and Lush.  I put two layers of Make a Spectacle on two fingers.  MAS is a little thick and my topcoat shrunk it up a bit because I forgot to wrap my tips.  That's what happens when I try to carry on a conversation with Mr. MLiP while doing my nails and watching tv.



All the photos were taken in the shade or under overcast skies.  The sun pictures I took completely washed out MAS so you couldn't see it at all.  I can't wait to try out MAS with CG Riveting.  I think it's going to look really cool.  Have a happy Tuesday!

Sara

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! My new CG are in the mail currently, I can't wait to get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Make a Spectacle and I'm currently wearing over Chinchilly. I find that over the grayish polishes the glitters look more green and orange-gold. Do you find that it looks that way too over the gray? Are any other colors that bring out different shades in the glitter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the grays. I haven't tried it over anything else yet but I want to try it over CG Agro and Riveting.

      Delete
    2. I currently have it on over OPI Thanks a Windmillion. It picks up more blues there and the orange looks salmon/pinkish so I prefer it over pastels I think

      Delete
  3. Oooh, nice combination! I haven't had a chance to try either of these yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This grey is everything! I'm so glad I own it!

    ReplyDelete