Sunday, September 16, 2012

Zoya Natty


Hey guys!  Did you have a good weekend?  We had lots of fun here in the MLiP house.  Both boys had their first soccer games of the season.  For my 4 yr old it was his first soccer game ever.  I have a great photo to show you after the polish talk.  I also saw my first 3D movie today, Finding Nemo.  I love Dori so much.  Anyhow, today I have Zoya Natty to show you.  Now the photo isn't the best because the sun disappeared for 4 days.  That's unheard of for Phoenix this time of year.  Natty took two coats to be absolutely perfect.  The formula was fantastic.  Natty is a dusty medium blue.  I used the saran wrap technique on my accent nail.  I painted two coats of Zoya Carey and let it dry.  Then one coat of Natty and I used a balled up piece of saran wrap to remove some of the polish.  I love this super easy nail art technique.

Have you tried this type of nail art yet?  What are your favorite color combos for this?  I hope you have a great Monday.  And as promised here is a picture of Beckett trying to do a jumping jack.  Mr. MLiP caught B in mid air.  I love this picture so much.



Sara

4 comments:

  1. I love Natty. I just got it during their BOGO sale and haven't worn it yet. You got me excited to try it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color and I love your accent nail.

    ReplyDelete