Sunday, September 2, 2012

KBShimmer Watercolor

Sun

Hello!  Is everyone enjoying the long weekend?  We've just been hanging out, having some family time.  We did family movie night last night and the boys picked The Three Stooges for us to watch.  Not my favorite but they liked it.  Anyway on to the reason you're here.  Today I have KBShimmer Watercolor to show you.  Supposedly Watercolor can be worn on it's own in three or so coats but I really don't like wearing that much glitter so I layered two coats of Watercolor over China Glaze Splish Splash.  I really liked this mani.  The formula of Watercolor was great.  Plenty of glitter payoff and no super bald spots.

Shade
I really enjoyed wearing this color.  Do you have a favorite KBShimmer polish?  I'm really wanting Elle right now.  Have a great Sunday!

Sara

1 comment:

  1. I want Elle too! I heard it was discontinued....not sure if that's true...I hope not!

    ReplyDelete