Sunday, November 4, 2012

Essie Where's My Chauffer & Beyond Cozy


Sun
Hey all!  This evening I have my actual nail of the day to share with you.  I've had naked nails for a few days after having the MOHs procedure done to remove skin cancer.  I wasn't allowed to wear polish for it.  I really disliked having to go around with my funky, naked nails.  Anyway to perk myself up I went for two Essie polishes from their new winter collection.  Today I have Where's My Chauffer (those that know me had to see this coming) and Beyond Cozy.  Where's My Chauffer is a gorgeous blue leaning turquoise.  I have some similar colors so hopefully I'll be able to get up a comparison for you all.  This is two coats of WMC.  The formula was pretty good.  It wanted to drag a bit so I suggest waiting a few minutes between coats.

Sun
My accent nail is Essie Beyond Cozy.  Not my usual style of polish but for some reason it was calling to me.  I love this so much.  It's a silver and gold glitter.  In the store and inside it leans more gold and outside in the sun it pulls more silver on me.  Mr. MLiP says I'm nuts and it just looks gold all the time.  The formula on this one is fantastic.  This is two coats for full coverage.  It is so sparkly outside.  Can't wait to wear it as a full mani.

Shade
Have you picked up any of the new Essie collection?  I kinda want the blue one still.  Have a great night and I'll talk with you soon.

Sara

9 comments:

  1. I love this polish and totally thought of you when I put it on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if anyone knows my love of this color it's definitely you :)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty color and lovely accent

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a speedy recovery! And I love this mani, such a nice breath after all of the dark, vampy fall colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I needed a happy mani and this definitely fit the bill. I really appreciate you stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  4. These are a great combo! I can't wait to wear "Where's My Chauffeur?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA!!! OMG! I ALSO did this exact same combo! WOW! WE really do think alike! When it comes to Essie mani's!!:):):) SO glad to meet you. I always love meeting a fellow nail polish lover:) Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome! Great minds and all. Thank you!

      Delete