Friday, November 16, 2012

Zoya Storm

Sun
Good morning!  So most of you know that I really don't like holos.  I've just never really hopped on that band wagon.  However I do really like black polishes, so I had to pick up Storm.  The pictures are all two coats with topcoat.  Storm had an amazing formula.  Super smooth and easy to use.  I did the checkerboard pattern on my accent nail using Zoya Trixie and Carly.  I used stripping tape to make the lines.  The tape didn't want to stay down so the lines aren't perfect but I will be doing this again soon with different tape.  So my photography skills with holos leave something to be desired but I tried my hardest.

Sun
Sun
Shade
I know that's a lot of pictures but I just couldn't decide which to put up.  What do you think?  I really can't wait to do more checkerboards.  Such a fun way to add color to a mani.

Sara

2 comments: