Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Ocean Warmed by the Sun

*Purchased by me*


Hey all!  Let me start by saying today's post has a ton of photos.  Way more than I normally give you but I just love this so much that I couldn't narrow it down.  This is from the Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer (BEGL) summer collection, Far From the Sun.  I showed you five of the polishes from that collection that I received for review here.  When they went on sale I finished off the collection and picked up the ones I didn't have yet.  This is Ocean Warmed by the Sun with an accent nail of If You're a Seascape, also from that collection.  These holos have the best formula.  I used two coats of each polish and it was perfect!




I couldn't resist seeing how Ocean Warmed by the Sun stamped so I used it to stamp on my accent nail.  Worked really well I think.  Right now most of the collection is not available in the BEGL shop but due to how popular it was Julie (the brains behind the indie), will be restocking it on August 17th at 3:30 pm edt.  Here's the link to the shop so you can check out what's available and so you have it at the ready for the restock.  You can find BEGL on facebook here.

Until next time...

Sara

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! What a gorgeous blue holo :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! They look so amazing on you and together! I had no idea how well they would stamp, but it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete