Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Color Club Peace, Love & Polish

*Purchased by me*


Hey all!  Happy Wednesday!  Today's mani is Color Club Peace, Love & Polish.  This polish is so so gorgeous.  I love shimmers!  To make it even better the formula was really great.  Two coats and top coat.  Perfectly opaque and even.  My accent nail is Rainbow Honey Waves with Neon Blossoms on top.  This mani probably would have been better with a different accent but oh well.  These are all great polishes.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day.

Until next time...

Sara

4 comments:

  1. Peace, Love & Polish is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Peach, Love & Polish color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous CC - loving the shimmer :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the one color I failed to buy when this collection was in stores by me--might have to hunt it down, as it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete