Monday, August 18, 2014

Messy Jessi Porcelain Berry

*Purchased by me*


Hey guys!  Today I have a new to the blog brand, Messy Jessi.  This is my first time ordering from Messy Jessi and I couldn't be more pleased.  The maker is in a small Arizona nail lovers group with me and when she posted the pre-order info I couldn't resist Porcelain Berry.  You guys know of my epic love for this color family.  Porcelain Berry was so smooth and creamy (I always think of butter when I say that).  I used two coats and top coat for photos today.  My accent nail is Salon Perfect Mad About Mod.  I was super worried about bubbling on this one after my issues with a similar glitter from them but I'm happy to report this came out well.



I really have nothing but great things to say about my first experience with Messy Jessi.  Doesn't hurt that we are in the same state so I got my polish super fast.  If you guys want to check out the shop for yourselves chick here.  Sally's Sportscar is next on my list from this shop.  Have a great Monday!

Until next time...

Sara

4 comments:

  1. Nice color and I like the fun glitter you added on the ring for an accent nail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you like this polish! I, too, am a huge sucker for this color family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colour and I like the glitter too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Love that color! And the glitter is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete