Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mohda HD Beijo

Sun

Hello!  A few weeks ago I bought a mystery grab bag of nail polishes from someone in a sale group on facebook.  I normally stay away from grab bags but I decided to do this one.  The price was right and this person had great feedback so what the heck right?  I could not have been more thrilled with my box of polish.  The very first one I decided to try is Mohda Hd Beijo.  It's a sheer purple glass fleck polish.  I adore glass fleck polishes.  It's my very favorite finish.  Now this polish would require a gazillion coats to be opaque so in the interest of conserving this beauty, because I have no idea where to buy more, I layered it over Island Girl Aloha Luau.  This is two coats over the Island Girl, which by the way has a really weird runny but opaque formula.  The Mohda was super easy to use though.

Shade
Holy macaroli as my boys like to say.  I'm so in love with this it's ridiculous.  I bet this would look amazing over black or even a blue polish too.  I need to get more of these right away.  I just don't know where to find them.  Do you have any idea where I can find them? 

Have a great Tuesday!

Sara

*I purchased this polish myself in a great grab bag.  Makes me wary to buy another grab bag b/c I know I will just be disappointed.*

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Great to hear your grab bag turned out really good :)

    ReplyDelete