Thursday, January 16, 2014

NailNation 3000 Smoke on the Water


Hey guys!!  I've spent the last 24 hours in shock about my blogs facebook page.  I went from 1100 likes to almost 12,000 all because I decided to go celebrate a clear skin check by buying polish.  NailNation 3000 is stocked at a local supply store.  I knew they were getting some new stock in so I thought I'd go check it out.  Well when I got there Maria herself, the lady behind the brand, was there.  At first I wasn't sure if it was her but after listening to her banter back and forth with the shop owner I went up and introduced myself.  She's such a nice lady and super funny too.  She shared my blogs page on facebook and my likes just blew up.  I'm seriously amazed.  Hopefully it will translate to blog followers as well.  I'd love if you'd give me a follow on gfc or bloglovin while you're here.  So I thought it was fitting that I post a NailNation 3000 mani.  This gorgeousness is Smoke on the Water with an accent of No Duh!!  The formula on both polishes was great.  They are both two coats and topcoat.  Beware lots of photos below. 






Shade
 Now I want to go back to the supply shop and buy so many more.  I already have my mental list prepared for my next shopping trip.  If you are in the East Valley head out to Hollywood Beauty Supply on Alma School and Warner and check them out.

Until next time...

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Love Nail Nation 3000 polishes! I have Smoke on the Water ordered! Thanks so much for this post and swatches, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete