Monday, January 20, 2014

Polish Addict Nail Color Breakfast at Tiffany's


Hey all!  How is everyone?  I spent the day hiking and hanging out with my boys and some friends of ours since there was no school today.  Today I have a really pretty glitter topper from Polish Addict Nail Color, Breakfast at Tiffany's.  It has matte white, matte teal and micro metallic teal glitters.  Yeah I totally stole that description right from the website.  I chose to layer it over two different colors so you can get a complete idea of what it looks like.  I have Orly Frisky and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with one coat of Breakfast at Tiffany's over it.


The glitter went on very smooth.  There was no clumping or bare spots on my nails.  I purchased this polish myself on a little mini buying spree recently.  The owner of PANC, Laura, asked me to swatch it for her so you can see my photo over in her shop.  I get really excited when my photos are used in shops.  If you'd like to check out all the glittery goodness over at PANC click here.  You can also find them on facebook here.  PANC is getting close to launching a bunch of new colors so be sure to give her a like.

Until next time...

Sara

1 comment: