Saturday, February 15, 2014

NOTD by NailNation 3000

*All purchased by me.*


Hello!  I'm super stoked to share this nail of the day.  Mr. MLiP and I don't really do Valentines Day stuff but he bought himself something and told me to go buy myself something, so I did.  I went to the nail supply shop and picked up three new NailNation polishes.  Today I have two of them for you.  The bright green is Like, Totally.  It has a holo effect and took three coats to be opaque and even.  The blue (although in a lot of light situations it looks gray) is In Memoriam.  It is holo as well and covered in two coats.  The formula on this one was a tad thick but nothing to hard to work with.  I made the chevron pattern using the skinny skinny chevrons from Nail Vinyls.  If you guys haven't heard of these or tried them out run and do it right now.  So easy to use and they make nail art so easy.
 



So what do you think of this?  Is two accent nails too much for you?  This is probably one of my favorites ever.  I'm loving the dark color with the super bright color.  You can find NailNation on facebook here and Nail Vinyls here.

Until next time...

Sara

1 comment:

  1. Great color and I'm in love with your accent nails! That pop of green is great :)

    ReplyDelete