Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Jessica Electric Teal

*Purchased by me*


Hello!  Tonight I'd like to introduce you to my new favorite teal polish.  That's right China Glaze Turned up Turquoise has been knocked down a notch buy Jessica Electric Teal.  I put this on and seriously had no words.  This is two coats plus topcoat.  Look at that shimmery goodness!  Now look at it again!  It's so pretty.  My accent nail is a base color of Essie Sunday Funday and then I used the lightening bolt shape from Nail Vinyls.  Another coat of Electric Teal then topcoated it all.  Super fun mani for sure.  Both pictures were taken in the sun to show off all that shimmering goodness.


Are you a teal junkie like I am?  If so what's your favorite teal polish?  I hope you all have a great night.

Until next time...

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Love that lightning bolt accent you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! This reminds me of teenage mutant ninja turtles haha.

    ReplyDelete