Saturday, April 26, 2014

China Glaze Glitter Up

*Purchased by me

Sun

Hello!  Happy Saturday.  I hope you all are having a great day.  I'm busy soaking up the really weird cold snap we're having here in Phoenix.  This last week it was in the 90's but today it was 61 last I checked.  So bizarre but I'll take it.  Anyhow, today I have a mani I wore a while back.  This is China Glaze Glitter Up over China Glaze Lotus Begin.  Glitter Up is shown at one coat.  I got a good amount of glitter with one coat but I kind of had to push it around with the brush because it was all piled up in one spot on my nails.  I am loving the color combo though.


Shade

I picked up all the glitters from this little collection but haven't worn any of the others yet.  Have you grabbed any of them?

Until next time...

Sara

3 comments:

  1. I like a lot of glitters so this one is nice! Haven't picked up any nail polishes for a long time now but I would totally snatch this one up if I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good on the base colour. They go well together. Great photos :-)

    I must admit to being tempted by these new CG glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I waffled too long on Lotus Begin and now I can't find that sucker anywhere. DON'T WAFFLE ON POLISH!!! Just buy it, lol. This is really gorgeous. And 61 is like, "let's have a picnic and shed the jacket!" weather here. :D

    ReplyDelete