Friday, April 4, 2014

Lacquerhead Polish Mi Amor

*Purchased by me*

Sun

Hello my friends!  A little bit ago I decided I needed to paint my nails pink.  Those of you that have been here a while know that I'm not a pink/red polish kinda girl.  I even painted my toes red just today.  I better run out and get my head checked.  Anyway I decided to use Laquerhead Mi Amor, a lovely bright pink with scattered silver holo bits.  I used three coats for opacity.  The formula was easy to work with and it wore really well for me.

Sun

Shade

Enjoy the pink folks!  I'm sure it will be another 2 years before I wear pink again haha.  Have a great night!

Until next time...

Sara


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty pink! Liking the subtle holo to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red pedis are my favorite, more so than a red mani, I think... I THINK... lol. I hear you about certain colors just not doing it for you (for me, it seems to be purple, which is strange because I love the color second only to red... or third to black...). This is super pretty on you, though. I look forward to to your next pink polish post. *marks calendar for 4/5/2016 XD

    ReplyDelete