Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cult Nails Nail of the Day

*Purchased by me*

Sun

Hello!  Today's lovely mani is done with Cult Nails Casual Elegance and Winter's Light.  Casual Elegance has the most outstanding formula.  It was almost perfect in one coat.  That's almost unheard of for pastel type colors.  I used two coats with topcoat for my pictures.  Next I used the mini chevrons from Nail Vinyls and put on two quick coats of Winter's Light, a gorgeous glitter polish that I can't wait to wear on it's own.  My use of the chevrons wasn't perfect but honestly most people aren't as close to my nails as you guys are ;).

Shade

Were you able to get your hands on this collection before it sold out?  I'm so glad I picked it up.  Have a great day!

Until next time...

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Love your accent nails! Great pairing together too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great to me! Hope you plan to join us for the google hangout tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete