Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Flash Forward Fantasy

*Purchased by me


Hey guys!  How is everyone?  If you've been with me a while then you know that I don't do neutrals.  I'm of the mindset that if I'm going to paint my nails they should be fun, happy colors.  I'm fortunate that I don't have a job that my nails matter.  I can do whatever I want with them.  That being said I decided to take a giant leap outside of my comfort zone with a gorgeous neutral polish from what is fast becoming my favorite indie brand.  This is Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Flash Forward Fantasy.  I used three coats for opacity.  The formula is on the thicker side but it is very easy to control and apply.  It dries to a matte finish.  I added a quick and dirty gradient using Milani Sugar High and it was instant love.  I'm so in love with this mani!  It will definitely become my go to "neutral" nail look.  A layer of topcoat made it all nice and shiny.


You should head on over to facebook and give BEGL a like so you can keep up to date on all the pretty polishes.  Have a great night guys!

Until next time...

Sara

3 comments: