Thursday, April 24, 2014

NailNation 3000 Awesome Sauce

*Purchased by me*

Sun

Hey guys!  Quickie post today because I'm trying to run out to squeeze in a workout this morning.  Today I have the amazing NailNation 3000 Awesome Sauce for you.  It's a gorgeous orangey/coralish holo.  How's that for some descriptive writing haha!  In the bottle it looked like a darker orange but the coralish of it came out on my nails.  This is two perfect coats and a layer of topcoat.  This will be going on my toes next time I paint them.



I can't even get over the gorgeousness of it all!  You can check out NailNation on facebook for more information.  I'm off to workout and if there's time hit the nail supply shop for more NN goodness.  

Until next time...

Sara

2 comments:

  1. I can't even get over how gorgeous this polish is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Orange polishes aren't my absolute favorite, but I love that this isn't too orange. The coral tones it has are great.

    ReplyDelete