Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lacquerhead Slumber Party


Shade

Good morning!  Today for your viewing pleasure I have Lacquerhead Polish Slumber Party layered over Zoya Malia.  Slumber Party is a glitter topper made up of white and purple holo glitters and fine purple glitter.  This is one coat of Slumber Party over two coats of Malia.  The application was flawless.  Lots of glitter and it applied very evenly.  No clumping up of the glitter on my nails.

Sun
So far every Lacquerhead polish I've tried has been great quality.  You can buy them on etsy.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Sara

*I bought this polish in a fit of late night internet shopping.  It's as easy as click, click, click.*

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute mani. Your clean up is perfect. So jelly :)

    ReplyDelete