Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Paris Sparkles Pink Cellophane

Sun

Hello!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous day.  Today I have a polish from a new to me indie called Paris Sparkles.  Last week Paris Sparkles was having a sale for bloggers and I jumped at the chance to try out a new indie.  Today's polish is Pink Cellophane and I have to say in the bottle it looks just like pink cellophane.  It's a shimmery, sheer pink with a slight green shimmer, iridescent small glitters and larger hex glitters.  To show off this cool polish I have two coats layered over Essie Mojito Madness and Sation Tardy Tart.  The formula of Pink Cellophane was really great.  Even coverage with each coat.  My only complaint is the larger hex glitters did not want to come out of the bottle.  I had to fish around for the few I got.  Other than that I love this combo so much, which is weird because it's so not me.  

Sun

Shade

I tried to capture the green shimmer on the purple nail but it just didn't want to be shown.  I'm not in love with my photos of this but I took a ton and this was as good as it got.  You can check out Paris Sparkles on facebook here and on etsy here.  I hope you enjoyed this color combo.  Have a great day!

Sara

*I purchased this polish during a sale for bloggers.  The savings in no way influenced my opinions of this polish.  It just allowed me to buy more to show you.*

3 comments: