Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NOPI Sweet Dreams

Shade

Good morning!  Shortly before Christmas I was out doing some last minute shopping with a friend.  We stumbled upon a new display of the NOPI Selena Gomez line.  Since I was Christmas shopping I limited myself to one.  Of course I haven't been able to find them since and the store we were at is too far from my house for casual polish shopping.  Sweet Dreams is a clear base with small purple glitters and bigger teal and silver hexes.  It's so pretty.  Even my non polish obsessed friend (Hi Erin!) bought one.

Sun

I layered one coat of Sweet Dreams over Rimmel I Lilac You and Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Breezy Blue.  I found the Rimmel in a new display at Walgreens.  It has a pretty good formula and was opaque in two coats.  Breezy Blue took three coats and I'm not convinced that I like it.  Can't really say why I don't like it but I don't.  There are a few more from this line I'd like to pick up if I can ever find them again.  Do you have a favorite from the Selena Gomez line?

Have a great day!

Sara

*I got this polish in my Christmas stocking.  So technically Santa gave it to me.*

5 comments: