Friday, December 28, 2012

Layla Softouch Stone (03)

Sun

Hey look I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.  Sorry for the break.  Mr. MLiP is on vacation and that always throws my schedule, less time to polish and post.  Today I have a polish that I picked up on a whim when I was at Ulta.  I didn't even realize it was a matte until I got it home.  I'm just really attracted to the grayish purply colors.  This is two coats of Stone.  This has a great formula for a matte.  Right on par with my ManGlaze polishes.

Sun

Shade 
There is a little bit of pull on my middle finger.  I don't know if I didn't wrap my tips well enough or if it just pulled back overnight.  For a matte this did take a while to completely dry.  What I love is that no matter how much lotion or cuticle oil I put on it didn't lessen the matte effect.  So what do you guys think?  Do you own any of these Layla polishes?

Have a great night,

Sara

*I bought this polish all by myself while shopping with a friend.  I may have been swayed by her saying "That is pretty" when I held it up.*

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, I too have been swayed by a "that is pretty" when looking at polishes. I picked up Cherry Diva (05) tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They are really cool. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete