Friday, December 14, 2012

Sonnetarium Lenten Rose

Shade

Happy Friday lovelies!  I'm so glad the weekend is here.  Makes me a happy polish nut.  Sometimes when I think up my layering/color combinations they don't always work out.  I'm happy to report this is not the case with this mani.  I'm so in love with this.  Today for your viewing pleasure I have Essie Where's My Chauffer with an Illamasqua Jo'mina accent nail all covered in a single coat of Sonnetarium Lenten Rose.  I've showed you the wonderful Where's My Chauffer before and Jo'mina is basically the perfect purple.  Lenten Rose is an amazing glitter made up of light pink, white and iridescent glitters in a clear base.  I got all this great glitter in one coat.  Yep just one coat.

Shade

Shade
Sonnetarium make very high quality polishes.  The application is sublime and the formula is amazing.  There was no clumping or dabbing or swirling.  Lenten Rose just slid right on.  I have other polishes from this brand that are the same amazing quality.  I know I'm gushing but these are seriously amazing and well worth every cent.  Click here to go check out their shop and here to give them a like on facebook.  I think Lenten Rose is out of stock currently but there are lots of other lovelies to look at.  Be sure to check out charity prototype section.  I ordered two this morning and can not wait until they get here.

Have a great weekend!

Sara

*I purchased this polish with my very own money.  Okay maybe it was Mr. MLiP's money*

5 comments: