Saturday, December 22, 2012

Above the Curve Oh The Who-manity

Sun

Hey lovelies and happy Saturday!  Are you all done with your Christmas shopping?  I am thanks to a late night outing with a friend last night.  Now I just have to wrap them.  I hate wrapping things.  I usually try to bribe Mr. MLiP to do it.  Today I have a polish from a new to me indie line.  This is Oh The Who-manity.  It is a white based polish with red and green glitter in multiple sizes.  What's cool about this polish is it has a pink shimmer that you can really see in most lighting.  This polish is super sheer so even after three coats I still had crazy visible nail line.  I was lost on what to layer it over because usually when you layer these type of polishes over white they loose all their squishiness.  So I finally landed on Zoya Zeenat for my base color.  This may not be for everyone but I really liked the final result.  My mani was this weird pinky/grayish color.  A bit odd just like me :)  This is two coats of Who-manity over two coats of Zeenat.  It has great glitter payoff and everything laid flat on my nails.

Sun

Shade
So what do you think of my slightly odd Christmas mani?  I'm diggin' it.  You can check out Above the Curve on facebook by clicking here.  Have a great day!

Sara

*I purchased this polish all on my own during a great sale.  I'm all about saving money.  I get it from my mom*

No comments:

Post a Comment