Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Essie Butler Please

Sun

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday.  The lovely polish I have today is from the Essie winter 2012 collection.  Butler Please is a super bright, in your face blue.  I love it so much.  The formula was super easy to work with.  This is two coats of Butler Please.  I added a nail sticker from Joby on my accent nail.  They recently had a sale and I picked up these super cute owl decals for $2.  Simple mani but I adored wearing it.  Mr. MLiP just kept saying "Oh wow, they're so blue."

Shade
I also wanted to let you know that I had zero staining with this blue when I took it off.  No smurf fingers here.  Butler Please looks really similar to my beloved Baker Street but I didn't get a chance to compare them.  Maybe I'll manage to do that someday :)  I hope you all have a great day.

Sara

*I bought this polish and the nail stickers with my very own money*


6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I LOVE that owl:) Baker Street is pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean Butler Please....sorry, I was thinking it looked like Baker Street:)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! It does look a lot like Baker Street. I need to do a comparison but just haven't had time yet.

      Delete
  2. I have this but haven't gotten it on my nails yet. I will have to do that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blue is fantastic. I think i need it

    ReplyDelete