Thursday, December 20, 2012

China Glaze Glistening Snow

Sun
Hello!  Tonight I have my favorite holiday polish released this year.  I'm so in love with China Glaze Glistening Snow.  This polish looks completely amazing on.  The photos just don't do it justice.  This is three coats of Glistening Snow, a coat of Gelous and topcoat.  It was totally smooth.  The little holo bits make this polish so sparkly.  I included a blurry picture down below so you can see how spectacularly sparkly it is.  Everyone at work loved this, even my manager, which I thought was weird.  Customers commented on it and people were writing down the name to go find it.

Shade
 
Whoa sparkle in the sun!

Sun
I pretty sure this will be the color I wear on Christmas Day.  Maybe with a little red stamping on it?  Depends on if I can turn up a red in my stash that stamps well.  I don't own many reds.  Does anyone know if Zoya Elisa is good for stamping?

What was your favorite holiday polish this year, mainstream or indie?  Have a great day!

Sara

*I purchased this polish with Mr. MLiP's money but ssshh, I'm sure he doesn't know that*

4 comments:

  1. Ohh! Love this!
    its really really pretty!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just want to wear it over and over.

      Delete
  2. I am going to need this. Especially after having it in my hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to need this. Especially after having it in my hands. :)

    ReplyDelete