Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sonnetarium Peppermint Kiss

Sun 
Hello lacquer lovers!  I have another Sonnetarium polish for you today.  This is Peppermint Kiss from the winter collection.  Peppermint Kiss is a slightly pink, milky jelly with several sizes of red, white and green glitter.  I didn't want to layer this and lose the squishy jellyness so this is three coats.  Like most jellys it was a tad streaky at first but built up really well.  This polish is packed with glitter.  I mean seriously packed full of glitter.
Sun

Shade

Shade
I got a ton of compliments on this at work tonight.  It really is stunning.  I'm sure it's going to be terrible to take off but I'll just have to pull out the foil.  If you'd like to check out Sonnetarium polishes click here to go to their shop.  Be sure to check out the Charity Prototype section.  I got two in the mail today and they are outstanding.

Until next time,  have a great night.

Sara

*I purchased this polish all by myself.  No coupon this time but it was totally worth it.*

1 comment: