Monday, December 31, 2012

Sation Feliz Navi-Doll

Hi everyone!  Today I have a mani for you that I'm currently wearing.  Two things about this mani, first it looks better in person and two it needs some underpants.  This is Sation Feliz Navi-Doll, a super pale, almost white, sparkly gray.  It's gorgeous in the bottle and on the nail but it needs something under it.  This is three coats and as you can see I have serious VNL.  My accent nail is Pretty & Polished Sand Art.  I just used the polish brush to lightly put some one near the bottom of my nail and brushed it up towards the top.


These photos were taken in mostly sunny skies.  Not my best mani but oh well.  You take the good with the bad right?  Happy New Year kids!

Sara

*Mr. MLiP actually bought this polish for me.  I snuck it on the counter last minute at TJ Maxx when he was paying for something else :) *

1 comment:

  1. I love Feliz Navi-Doll, I just wish it weren't so sheer! I had to build up about 3-4 coats of it to get it somewhat opaque!

    ReplyDelete